Here are a couple of TV ads for Thor, a couple more for Green Lantern and one apiece for Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides and Kung Fu Panda 2. If it came to a vote, I’d vote for Thor, perhaps Lantern, though Panda looks okay and I’m still always happy to see Johnny Depp.
Now, if you’re sitting comfortably, then I’ll begin.
“From the studio that brought you Iron Man”
A GOD. WILL FALL. AN. AVENGER. WILL RISEhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrVkl6sWnnA
“Have you ever seen with your own eyes the Fountain of Youth?”
“In brightest Day… and blackest night…”
“Anything I see in my mind, I can create.”
With thanks to The Movie Box for capturing all of these in the first place, and the Kids Choice Awards for inciting the studios to book them onto TV.
Yep. The Kids Choice Awards. They know their target audience alright.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014