These Doctor Who posts just aren’t going to let up, I’m afraid. With a little under three weeks until the new series kicks off, the marketing is only going to get busier and heavier and faster and louder.
And Rich and I will not be able to resist chewing it all up like the big geeks we are.
As premiered at this week’s WonderCon, here’s a new two-minute video with new clips, some interview bits and some behind the scenes footage.
“I love the fact that Amy has this massive secret from him.”
“So The Doctor’s relationship to Amy is going to change forever.”
“My life in your hands, Amelia Pond.”
There’s the set up for our cliff hanger, I’d wager. Bring it on, Moffat.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014