Fresh from WonderCon, the new Thundercats trailer.
Here’s the “official version” from Warner Bros.:
Or for the non-Americans:
Apparently the cat people don’t flee to Third Earth this time, just go elsewhere on the same planet. And while Snarf will still say “Snarf!” he’ll mix it up with animal noises that only Lion-O can understand (think Han and Chewie, or Matthew Corbett and Sooty). This will be less silly and annoying than the 80s Snarf, apparently.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014