So we knew Warren Ellis and Jamie McKelvie were working on a secret Marvel project. Turns out that was a terribly appropriate phrase.
The Secret Avengers book is to be taken on by Ellis and McKelvie for issue 16. Or Stalin and the Kitten as I’m now going to refer to the pairing as. I may even draw a cartoon. Five subsequent issues will be drawn by other artists but written by Warren. Who? It’s a secret.
Other Cup O’ Joe news includes Hulk Vs Dracula by Victor Gischler and Ryan Stegman, featuring the Fear Itself Worthy version of the character as seen in recent Marvel teasers of late, and a five issue Red Skull series by Greg Pak and Mirko Colak.
But for now here’s Jamie’s take on Steve Rogers, The Beast, Black Widow, and Moon Knight. So Marvel… any chance of Phonogram Icon?
- Taking The Comics Out Of Comics - April 30, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 30th April 2017 “The X-Men Are Big Sellers And Marvel Seems To Have Suddenly Remembered That” - April 30, 2017
- Grief For A Dollar - April 30, 2017
- George Pérez “Doing Great, Feeling Much Better” - April 30, 2017
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017