So we knew Warren Ellis and Jamie McKelvie were working on a secret Marvel project. Turns out that was a terribly appropriate phrase.
The Secret Avengers book is to be taken on by Ellis and McKelvie for issue 16. Or Stalin and the Kitten as I’m now going to refer to the pairing as. I may even draw a cartoon. Five subsequent issues will be drawn by other artists but written by Warren. Who? It’s a secret.
Other Cup O’ Joe news includes Hulk Vs Dracula by Victor Gischler and Ryan Stegman, featuring the Fear Itself Worthy version of the character as seen in recent Marvel teasers of late, and a five issue Red Skull series by Greg Pak and Mirko Colak.
But for now here’s Jamie’s take on Steve Rogers, The Beast, Black Widow, and Moon Knight. So Marvel… any chance of Phonogram Icon?
- Umbrella Academy: Hotel Oblivion Finally Coming From Gerard Way And Gabriel Bá In 2018 - July 21, 2017
- November Gets A Justice League Day, And Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day - July 21, 2017
- DC SVP Says Doomsday Clock #1 Will Be The Best-Selling Comic Of The Year, Then Run For 12 Issues - July 21, 2017
- Todd McFarlane And ‘Get Out’ Producers To Make Spawn Film - July 21, 2017
- DC Comics SVP Says Retailers Should Have Ordered More Copies Of Metal #1 - July 21, 2017