So we knew Warren Ellis and Jamie McKelvie were working on a secret Marvel project. Turns out that was a terribly appropriate phrase.
The Secret Avengers book is to be taken on by Ellis and McKelvie for issue 16. Or Stalin and the Kitten as I’m now going to refer to the pairing as. I may even draw a cartoon. Five subsequent issues will be drawn by other artists but written by Warren. Who? It’s a secret.
Other Cup O’ Joe news includes Hulk Vs Dracula by Victor Gischler and Ryan Stegman, featuring the Fear Itself Worthy version of the character as seen in recent Marvel teasers of late, and a five issue Red Skull series by Greg Pak and Mirko Colak.
But for now here’s Jamie’s take on Steve Rogers, The Beast, Black Widow, and Moon Knight. So Marvel… any chance of Phonogram Icon?
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018