Rule Britannia! Britannia waives the rules! Artist Gary Erskine, Letterer/Designer Ian Sharman, Colourist Owen Jollands and myself spent this afternoon meeting the world’s press and signing copies of our royal wedding comics for adoring fans.
And, yes, I looked an absolute tit wearing this thing, but I was Forbidden Planet’s meat puppet and happy to wear what was asked and perform in any manner requested for these people.
That’s Bleeding Cool’s Bredon Connelly at the back there, taking his own photo of the press pack.
Certainly Forbidden Planet have never seen a signing like this before. The bunting over the sci-fi and fantasy novels was testament to that, and as for the plate of Kit Kats…
Well I clearly had a good time didn’t I? At least Gary and I afforded the royal couple the respect they deserved.
For a little while at least.
Kate And William, A Very Public Love Story is available now.
- Dave Elliott Teases GWNN Ahead of New York Comic-Con, at Thought Bubble 2018 - September 22, 2018
- Brief Glimpse of The Wicked + The Divine Immersive Experience at Thought Bubble 2018 - September 22, 2018
- Paul Cornell – Saucer State Will Be Crowdfunded - September 22, 2018
- What Did Warren Ellis Say to Kieron Gillen at Thought Bubble 2018? (VIDEO) - September 22, 2018
- Dublin Comics Fans are Getting Signed Batpenises From Lee Bermejo - September 22, 2018