Rule Britannia! Britannia waives the rules! Artist Gary Erskine, Letterer/Designer Ian Sharman, Colourist Owen Jollands and myself spent this afternoon meeting the world’s press and signing copies of our royal wedding comics for adoring fans.
And, yes, I looked an absolute tit wearing this thing, but I was Forbidden Planet’s meat puppet and happy to wear what was asked and perform in any manner requested for these people.
That’s Bleeding Cool’s Bredon Connelly at the back there, taking his own photo of the press pack.
Certainly Forbidden Planet have never seen a signing like this before. The bunting over the sci-fi and fantasy novels was testament to that, and as for the plate of Kit Kats…
Well I clearly had a good time didn’t I? At least Gary and I afforded the royal couple the respect they deserved.
For a little while at least.
Kate And William, A Very Public Love Story is available now.
- Action Comics #1000 Exclusive Covers From Dan Jurgens, Curt Swan, Francesco Mattina and Tyler Kirkham - March 20, 2018
- Titans and Teen Titans End – What’s Next? - March 20, 2018
- A Sneak Peek at Brian Michael Bendis’s Script for Action Comics #1000 - March 20, 2018
- Chuck Dixon’s Batman Knightfall Recut Continues for 25th Anniversary - March 20, 2018
- The Actual Marvel Comics Solicits for June 2018 - March 20, 2018