Rule Britannia! Britannia waives the rules! Artist Gary Erskine, Letterer/Designer Ian Sharman, Colourist Owen Jollands and myself spent this afternoon meeting the world’s press and signing copies of our royal wedding comics for adoring fans.
And, yes, I looked an absolute tit wearing this thing, but I was Forbidden Planet’s meat puppet and happy to wear what was asked and perform in any manner requested for these people.
That’s Bleeding Cool’s Bredon Connelly at the back there, taking his own photo of the press pack.
Certainly Forbidden Planet have never seen a signing like this before. The bunting over the sci-fi and fantasy novels was testament to that, and as for the plate of Kit Kats…
Well I clearly had a good time didn’t I? At least Gary and I afforded the royal couple the respect they deserved.
For a little while at least.
Kate And William, A Very Public Love Story is available now.
- The Daily LITG, 14th December 2018 – All We Ever Wanted Were Stories of a Better World - December 14, 2018
- Captain Marvel #1 Tops Advance Reorders - December 13, 2018
- Poison Ivy Death on the Cover of Heroes In Crisis #7 - December 13, 2018
- Cullen Bunn’s Writer’s Commentary on Vampirella Vs Reanimator #1 - December 13, 2018
- NYCC Event Director Mike Armstrong Promoted to Vice President at Reed POP Expo - December 13, 2018