The costume so nice we posted it twice. Ok, it’s not perfect… but it does make you wonder if they’ve been watching the feedback, and what that might mean for the script. Also, we wonder if Jimmy Olsen is the best comic of the year so far, and Rob Granito still hanging in there. Let’s break it down:
Most-Read Comic Stories Of The Day:
Jimmy Olsen is dazzling work that leaves me breathless just writing about it, but the true genius of the comic only reveals itself by the end
Don’t give me too much credit for the co-smackdown, folks.
I did mix work, fill in work and was a ghost artist for most of the projects I did, Iron man was for Marvel Multi Media as was Spiderman, Batman the Animated was under the WB Studio.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Of The Day:
The internet exploded with photos of yesterday’s Wonder Woman shoot overnight
These new paparazzi pictures from the LA location of Wonder Woman clearly show how the boots and legging-tights-trousers have been tweaked since the first official picture. They also give a good idea of how she runs with choppy hands and a serious-grumpy face.
According to multiple sources on Twitter, Facebook and toilet walls across the land but not – so far – any real publishing outlets, the baby has been born and, yes, the Doctor now has a daughter.
Most-Clicked Pics Of The Day:
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017