This weekend, while I’m signing my new comic book at Forbidden Planet (have I mentioned that at all?) Wondercon, from the people who bring you the San Diego Comic Con, is kicking off in San Francisco.
Everyone will be there. Marvel and DC of course, but also Avatar, Aspen, IDW, Slave Labor Graphics, Boom!, Archaia, Image, Dark Horse and stuff like Neil Gaiman talking Doctor Who.
Bleeding Cool will have a couple of people on the ground, but as ever Bleeding Cool relies on everyone attending. Send back panel reports, sure, but more importantly send back bar reports. Party reports. Small press reports from the floor. If you’re interested in it, odds are your fellow Bleeding Cool readers are as well…
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017