I thought it might be suitably timey-wimey to just run an old story of Rich’s and change the tenses around a bit.
David Tennant’s girlfriend Georgia Moffett was pregnant, according to the Daily Mail. It was previously announced that they were engaged to be married.
David Tennant is most famous for playing The Doctor in the BBC sci-fi series Doctor Who. Georgina played Jenny, the Doctor’s daughter in the episode The Doctor’s Daughter. She is also the actual daughter of Peter Davison, who played The Doctor in the eighties and who starred opposite David Tennant in the mini-episode Time Crash.
This all seems like a terrible case of double metatextual incest.
Thankfully this is real life. We wish David and Georgina all the best, as they go on a very wonderful adventure together.
We’re probably still going to make jokes though.
According to multiple sources on Twitter, Facebook and toilet walls across the land but not – so far – any real publishing outlets, the baby has been born and, yes, the Doctor now has a daughter. I know these are the same outlets that were briefing us all on the death of Jackie Chan earlier today (thankfully, they were somewhat premature) but if I stay up all night fact checking this I won’t wake up in time to see it prove disastrously inaccurate before I have to rush off to work in the morning. Or something.
All the best to baby, mother and father.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014