Both DC and Marvel appear to be headhunting him, for either Batman or Superman on one side or Wolverine with Brian Bendis on the other.
And he has to choose.
As to why he’s leaving Haunt, it’s to do with numbers. Not money per se, but eyeballs. Greg would like some attention for his work and he feels his art is being ignored by the comic reading masses at the moment.
DC is putting on pressure to Greg make a decision, one way or another. Expect one soon…
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017
- You’d Have Gotten An Exiles #125 With Marvel Legacy If It Wasn’t for Those Pesky Kids - July 25, 2017