Both DC and Marvel appear to be headhunting him, for either Batman or Superman on one side or Wolverine with Brian Bendis on the other.
And he has to choose.
As to why he’s leaving Haunt, it’s to do with numbers. Not money per se, but eyeballs. Greg would like some attention for his work and he feels his art is being ignored by the comic reading masses at the moment.
DC is putting on pressure to Greg make a decision, one way or another. Expect one soon…
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017
- Is Nick Spencer Suited To Write Captain America If He Opposes Punching Nazis? We Asked Captain America In 1982 - January 21, 2017