Both DC and Marvel appear to be headhunting him, for either Batman or Superman on one side or Wolverine with Brian Bendis on the other.
And he has to choose.
As to why he’s leaving Haunt, it’s to do with numbers. Not money per se, but eyeballs. Greg would like some attention for his work and he feels his art is being ignored by the comic reading masses at the moment.
DC is putting on pressure to Greg make a decision, one way or another. Expect one soon…
- What I Learned From Meeting With Ross Richie - April 25, 2017
- Exclusive: Teaser Trailer For Revival, The Movie Based On The Comic By Tim Seeley And Mike Norton, From Image - April 25, 2017
- Dark Lives Matter – Finally Something New From DC Comics? - April 25, 2017
- Can Batman And Flash Make The Watchmen Button Less Radioactive In Flash #21? - April 25, 2017
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017