Both DC and Marvel appear to be headhunting him, for either Batman or Superman on one side or Wolverine with Brian Bendis on the other.
And he has to choose.
As to why he’s leaving Haunt, it’s to do with numbers. Not money per se, but eyeballs. Greg would like some attention for his work and he feels his art is being ignored by the comic reading masses at the moment.
DC is putting on pressure to Greg make a decision, one way or another. Expect one soon…
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018