DC have insisted on Non Disclosure Agreements for certain creators on working on Flashpoint projects and beyond. There were a number of pre-Flashpoint leaks, mostly on this very website, that seemed to frighten the horses a little, and these documents are intended to keep secret exactly what DC is planning in the near future.
Of course the harder you squeeze, the more things leak. Is that why I’m being told to look to the new Batman: Gates Of Gotham by Scott Snyder, Kyle Higgins and Trevor McCarthy as a series that may have potential event implications. Even if they doesn’t know it yet. I heard of one artist turning down working on a project describes as a big Batman event to come, connected with Snyder’s work on this book and Detective Comics.
Snyder does seem to have a hell of a lot of heat around him now. Not only is he writing American Vampire and Batman books, but Marvel have been making enquiries as to his availability. Of course I understand he’s very happy where he is – and potentially make be about to be even happier.
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017