At C2E2 Marvel people saying on stage that while they wanted to do a DC/Marvel crossover, DC did not.
Well, this image by Jim Cheung featuring Wonder Woman and Ms Marvel and produced by Marvel may suggest a different story. MVDII-WC? Marvel Vs DC 2 at Wondercon? That’s what this image would seem to suggest
However a quick runaround indicates that this was originally a private commission from Cheung. Could it be that Marvel are playing silly buggers again?
Of course the first day of Wondercon is April the first. Oh snap. Sorry everyone, as you were.
Ah well, it was fun for a minute. Come on Marvel, get back to arranging an appearance on 30 Rock that is. No, seriously.
- Loot Crate Promise ‘Team-Ups’ in July with Ant-Man & The Wasp - June 21, 2018
- 2000AD Hits #2100, Judge Dredd Megazine Hits #400 in Rebellion September 2018 Solicits - June 21, 2018
- New England Comics Launches The Tick #0 For San Diego Comic-Con - June 20, 2018
- Catwoman #1 Cover Suggests She May Not Get Married to Batman - June 20, 2018
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Issue Has Gone to Second Printing - June 20, 2018