At C2E2 Marvel people saying on stage that while they wanted to do a DC/Marvel crossover, DC did not.
Well, this image by Jim Cheung featuring Wonder Woman and Ms Marvel and produced by Marvel may suggest a different story. MVDII-WC? Marvel Vs DC 2 at Wondercon? That’s what this image would seem to suggest
However a quick runaround indicates that this was originally a private commission from Cheung. Could it be that Marvel are playing silly buggers again?
Of course the first day of Wondercon is April the first. Oh snap. Sorry everyone, as you were.
Ah well, it was fun for a minute. Come on Marvel, get back to arranging an appearance on 30 Rock that is. No, seriously.
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017