Yawn. Sweet sweet blessed jet lag. I’m back in Blighty but I think I left my spatial awareness in Chicago. I’m not sure which way is up and I’m not sure I care. Still, I can still type. Or in this case, cut and paste. Welcome to a rather high traffic week all round really. What did you read, and what did you ignore?
Top Twenty Posts Of The Week
9. Greg Rucka And Marco Checchetto Relaunch Punisher #1 In June – Tick tick!
17. David Tennant Is The Joker? Obviously he isn’t…
Top Ten Stories You Might Have Liked
You know, I did this week’s Guido Fawkes cartoon in a hotel lobby, shot with a camera, in lieu of scanner. Not too bad, really.
Boing, time for bed.
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017