Yawn. Sweet sweet blessed jet lag. I’m back in Blighty but I think I left my spatial awareness in Chicago. I’m not sure which way is up and I’m not sure I care. Still, I can still type. Or in this case, cut and paste. Welcome to a rather high traffic week all round really. What did you read, and what did you ignore?
Top Twenty Posts Of The Week
1. Discworld to become TV series, basically CSI: Ankh Morpork
2. Captain America To Relaunch With #1 In July
3. First Look At TV Wonder Woman’s Costume in HD
4. Fixing The Wonder Woman Costume Problem
5. Over A Year Ago Twilight Destroyed Ashley Greene’s Underwear And For Some Reason Bleeding Cool Is Now A Big Hit For Yahoo Searches For Her
6. Mark Waid And Paulo Rivers To Relaunch Daredevil #’1 In July – Tick!
8. What’s Behind The X-Men Schism Split?
9. Greg Rucka And Marco Checchetto Relaunch Punisher #1 In June – Tick tick!
10. This Is What It Looks Like When Kate Beckinsdale Gets Real Paid
11. A Few More Marvel Covers For June
12. Black Panther Gets Captain America Armour?
13. Marvel To Launch Ka-Zar, Captain America Cops, X-Men: Great Power, Mustery Men, Iron Age And All Winners Squad In June, And Double Ship Plenty Too
14. Joseph Gordon Levitts’ Dark Knight Rises Role Revealed
15. Comics Science: The 128 Covers Of DC Comics
16. Swipe File: Final Crisis Vs Fear Itself
17. David Tennant Is The Joker? Obviously he isn’t…
18. Trailer: Justice League Of Pornstar Heroes
19. C Thomas Howell Has Movie Spidey Spoilers
20. “We’ve Got To Stop Publishing Late Books” – Dan DiDio
Top Ten Stories You Might Have Liked
1. Garth Ennis To Write Nicky Fury MAX Series, Paul Jenkins To Write All Winners Squad
2. This Translation Of Attack The Block’s Slang Still Needs Translation – But Does It Need Subtitles?
3. Avengers Family Tree
4. Animaniacs Director Teaming With Disney For Seven Dwarfs Spin-Off
5. Marvel To Run “I Am Captain America” Variant Covers
6. Russian Trailer For X-Men: First Class Brings Some Nice New Footage – UPDATED: Translated
7. Fear Itself Preview
8. C. Thomas Howell Has Some Amazing Spider-Man Spoilers For You
9. The Digital Distribution Wars Have Begun
10. What Quentin Dupieux’s Follow-Up To Rubber Will Be About
And a special thanks to Samantha LaFountain, Greg Baldino, Adi Tantimedh, Aaron and Mike and Denny O’Neil. Okay, now I’m off to bed.
You know, I did this week’s Guido Fawkes cartoon in a hotel lobby, shot with a camera, in lieu of scanner. Not too bad, really.
Boing, time for bed.
(Last Updated March 21, 2011 2:24 pm )