Sat in the corner of Room 474b watching C.B. Cebulski, Daniel Ketchum and Clay Mann skillfully evading any questions about a Wolverine/Cyclops X-Men split. Still they did tell the folks that Frenzy and Legion will join X-Men Legacy after Age Of X, Daniel Acuña drawing an arc on the Wolverine book, and answered questions why Magneto changes ages between books – and how it can make the Rogue/Magneto coupling increasingly skeevy, Sabretooth returning this year and how Greg Land keeps surprising editors with scenes of Karma hooking up with young women, and why they “did that” to Kitty Pryde.
- Sean Gordon Murphy, Signing And Talking In London On Saturday - April 27, 2017
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017