Sat in the corner of Room 474b watching C.B. Cebulski, Daniel Ketchum and Clay Mann skillfully evading any questions about a Wolverine/Cyclops X-Men split. Still they did tell the folks that Frenzy and Legion will join X-Men Legacy after Age Of X, Daniel Acuña drawing an arc on the Wolverine book, and answered questions why Magneto changes ages between books – and how it can make the Rogue/Magneto coupling increasingly skeevy, Sabretooth returning this year and how Greg Land keeps surprising editors with scenes of Karma hooking up with young women, and why they “did that” to Kitty Pryde.
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017