This was a Marvel book first previewed in 2003. A comic book commissioned and championed by Bill Jemas, 15 Love is a mangaesque tennis/romance comic book by Andi Watson and Tommy Ohtsuka. Not normal Marvel fare, in Bill Jemas’ day that was the plan.
Then it all went tits up for Bill. The six issue comic was finished but never published.
Eight years later, and with Marvel finding new success with their female-aimed literary and licensed line, it’s back on the books as a three issue, double sized comic. Here’s a preview of the book, with one of the earlier pencilled previewed pages for comparison.
And the cover, thankfully, looks a lot better than the one Bill originally planned eight years ago…
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017