It’s been a pretty hectic Monday on the site as both BC USA and BC UK prepare for C2E2. But Mondays are always a pretty strange brew of stories and this one was no exception. Of course, we all knew that Sabrina As Slave Princess Leia was going to attract attention, and here’s the rest of what people read here today:
Most-Read Comic Book Stories
You’re in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan. You need a place to stay. Why not go to the Eden Hotel and stay in the Batman suite?
But I have to admire the man’s use of signage…
No, I didn’t know that they hosted the largest convention centre on the planet but apparently it’s true. And in June, Archie Comics#156 will see the gang dress up in style and attend their local show. With a cover that probably breaks all sorts of trademark laws in the process.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories
Nonetheless, when a particularly tasteless tweet started rolling around the web last night, and I found out it had been written by Family Guy scriptwriter Alec Sulkin, I wasn’t too surprised. Here’s what he said:
It’s a sex thing, isn’t it? Must be.
Of course, if you were to condense the film into two minutes and make the lead star Wile E. Coyote, I’d consider changing my tune… and that’s precisely what New York animator Rob Yulfo has done.
Retail Trending Topics At #comicmarket
I’m told there’s been much discussion on this in retail circles today and it sounds like pretty much all the retailers on twitter are getting ready to let you know what they’re selling starting tomorrow. BC Trending Topics will be keeping tabs.
The Most-Clicked Pics Of The Day:
- Emma Watts Will Lead 20th Century Fox Film in the Disney Era - October 18, 2018
- Happy! Season 2: Making Easter Great Again with Weird Al and More Morrison Magic - October 6, 2018
- Mile High Pedigree Planet Comics Run Coming To ComicConnect Event Auction Beginning November 12 - October 5, 2018
- Batman 1839, Part 1: Mad Men of Gotham - September 18, 2018
- Getting Ready for the Year of the Bat - September 16, 2018