It’s been a pretty hectic Monday on the site as both BC USA and BC UK prepare for C2E2. But Mondays are always a pretty strange brew of stories and this one was no exception. Of course, we all knew that Sabrina As Slave Princess Leia was going to attract attention, and here’s the rest of what people read here today:
Most-Read Comic Book Stories
You’re in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan. You need a place to stay. Why not go to the Eden Hotel and stay in the Batman suite?
But I have to admire the man’s use of signage…
No, I didn’t know that they hosted the largest convention centre on the planet but apparently it’s true. And in June, Archie Comics#156 will see the gang dress up in style and attend their local show. With a cover that probably breaks all sorts of trademark laws in the process.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories
Nonetheless, when a particularly tasteless tweet started rolling around the web last night, and I found out it had been written by Family Guy scriptwriter Alec Sulkin, I wasn’t too surprised. Here’s what he said:
It’s a sex thing, isn’t it? Must be.
Of course, if you were to condense the film into two minutes and make the lead star Wile E. Coyote, I’d consider changing my tune… and that’s precisely what New York animator Rob Yulfo has done.
Retail Trending Topics At #comicmarket
I’m told there’s been much discussion on this in retail circles today and it sounds like pretty much all the retailers on twitter are getting ready to let you know what they’re selling starting tomorrow. BC Trending Topics will be keeping tabs.
The Most-Clicked Pics Of The Day:
- Trump’s Biggest Media Play Yet? Disney, Fox, Warner Bros., Universal’s Problems Have Just Begun - February 14, 2018
- Deadpool 2 Trailer: Meet Cable - February 7, 2018
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017