Here’s a special Bleeding Cool trailer for Battle: Los Angeles. See if you can spot the difference between this and the one that’s been playing around the web and in cinemas for at least few weeks.
That’s right, it’s the bit where Ramon Rodriguez says “Bleeding Cool”. A bit of a surprise to have be sent this, I have to admit.
I think the “real” burning issue with this film (well, apart from the one I’ll be discussing at length later in the week, tease tease) is whether or not the film’s title should have a colon in it.
The IMDB listing for the page has a colon, the film’s official site has a colon, and the official YouTube account too. The BBFC have the film listed with a colon, all of the posters have colons and there’s a colon on every bit of Battle: Los Angeles flotsam and jetsam I’ve seen to date, with one notable exception…
The film itself. There’s no colon in the film’s opening title card. You may well have seen this for yourself as Battle: Los Angeles was the weekend’s number one film.
Feel free make your own joke about the film’s credits containing enough colons to more than balance this out, but I couldn’t possibly comment.
I think we find against the film itself in this case, though I hope somebody is going to care enough to argue with me. Any super nerds out there?
Incidentally, there’s still time to enter our easy Battle: Los Angeles competition to win a Sony Camcorder. Worth a shot, surely?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014