Larry of retailer Larry’s Wornderful World Of Comics is a… controversial figure. He riled up Laura Hudson. He’s got physical with Kevin Church. He went to war with Brian Clevinger. He told his customers not to buy a comic that hadn’t even come out yet. And I spent a part of a week on the CBIA arguing the toss over his use of… certain terms.
But I have to admire the man’s use of signage…
- How a Marvel Marketer Helped Rob Liefeld Persuade Marvel Comics to Publish X-Force - March 22, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Infinity Countdown, Hunt for Wolverine, X-Men Gold and Fantastic Four: Beyond Galactus - March 22, 2018
- Thanos to Fight His Own Future in Thanos: The Infinity Conflict by Jim Starlin and Alan Davis - March 22, 2018
- Second Printings for Thanos, X-Men Red, Avengers, Rick & Morty and Jim Henson’s Labyrinth - March 22, 2018
- Rumour: Apple to Buy Sony? - March 22, 2018