On Saturday at 5.30pm at C2E2, we’ll be holding the inaugural Bleeding Cool C2E2 Awards. The first major comics awards of the year and definitely the silliest, with some of the greats in comics and webcomics presenting the awards on the night. And probably no one actually turning up to claim theirs…
But with thousands of people already having made their mark, the votes will end on Wednesday. If you want to do a last minute burst of campaigning , here is your chance. The results, the speeches and the presentations will be reported just as soon as I can tap them down. Hopefully on the night. Possibly in the bar.
And yes, odds are I’ll be in the CBR Bar during the evenings. Trying to persuade Jonah that he should add a Bloody Cool cocktail to his list (a Bloody Mary with ice, if you must know)
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018