On Saturday at 5.30pm at C2E2, we’ll be holding the inaugural Bleeding Cool C2E2 Awards. The first major comics awards of the year and definitely the silliest, with some of the greats in comics and webcomics presenting the awards on the night. And probably no one actually turning up to claim theirs…
But with thousands of people already having made their mark, the votes will end on Wednesday. If you want to do a last minute burst of campaigning , here is your chance. The results, the speeches and the presentations will be reported just as soon as I can tap them down. Hopefully on the night. Possibly in the bar.
And yes, odds are I’ll be in the CBR Bar during the evenings. Trying to persuade Jonah that he should add a Bloody Cool cocktail to his list (a Bloody Mary with ice, if you must know)
- Marvel Comics Put The Fantastic Four #1 Spoiler On The Second Printing Front Cover - August 14, 2018
- Lisa Bloom to Represent #MeToo Allegations Against IDW’s President and Publisher - August 14, 2018
- Marvel May Act Against CryptoCurrency Wacoinda - August 14, 2018
- Tomorrows Infinity Wars #2 Gets a Surprise Spoiler Variant - August 14, 2018
- A Wicked + A Divine Interactive Experience at Thought Bubble - August 14, 2018