You need Riverdale.
No, I didn’t know that they hosted the largest convention centre on the planet but apparently it’s true. And in June, Archie Comics#156 will see the gang dress up in style and attend their local show. With a cover that probably breaks all sorts of trademark laws in the process.
And, yes, as we said, Betty Sabrina in Slave Princess Leia gear.
- Doctor Who and Assassin’s Creed With Titan at MCM London Comic Con - October 23, 2018
- Doctor Who Comes to BBC’s Children In Need Again - October 23, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 23rd October 2018 – Happy Birthday, Joe Illidge - October 23, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018