You need Riverdale.
No, I didn’t know that they hosted the largest convention centre on the planet but apparently it’s true. And in June, Archie Comics#156 will see the gang dress up in style and attend their local show. With a cover that probably breaks all sorts of trademark laws in the process.
And, yes, as we said, Betty Sabrina in Slave Princess Leia gear.
- Brian Michael Bendis’s Creator-Owned Comics to Cost Less from DC Than Marvel - March 18, 2018
- 8 More Absolute/Omnibus Books from DC Comics, from Flashpoint to Before Watchmen - March 18, 2018
- Adapting Madness – Bringing H.P. Lovecraft’s World to Life - March 18, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters – 18th March 2018 – DC Comics Collect Their Thoughts - March 18, 2018
- DC Continues New Editions of Sandman for 30th Anniversary into 2019 - March 18, 2018