You need Riverdale.
No, I didn’t know that they hosted the largest convention centre on the planet but apparently it’s true. And in June, Archie Comics#156 will see the gang dress up in style and attend their local show. With a cover that probably breaks all sorts of trademark laws in the process.
And, yes, as we said, Betty Sabrina in Slave Princess Leia gear.
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Issue Has Gone to Second Printing - June 20, 2018
- No More Issues of Cyborg: #23 Was Your Last, #24 and #25 Cancelled - June 20, 2018
- Rolled & Told from E.L. Thomas and Tristan J. Tarwater Launches in Lion Forge September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018
- A Comic Show: The Wedding Joke! - June 20, 2018
- 2 Grant Morrison Stories in Ahoy Comics’ First Solicits for September 2018 - June 20, 2018