You’re in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan. You need a place to stay. Why not go to the Eden Hotel and stay in the Batman suite?
So you can enjoy the Bat-Telly…
The Bat bed…
The Bat… um… okay, I’m not exactly sure what the Bat-Mobile thing is meant to be.
And the Bat-bathroom. Okay, nothing particularly Bat here. So maybe this room will stay the same after the Bat-lawyers arrive.
The cost? $50 for… three hours.
It’s that kind of Bat Hotel.
- Comic Store in Your Future: The Comic Industry, Full of Roadblocks - June 23, 2018
- DC Comics 100-Page Giants Will Only Have 12 Pages of Exclusive Story, Will Be Reprinted This Year: Palmiotti - June 23, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – 22nd June 2018 – Marvel Inching Their Way Back In - June 22, 2018
- Self Made Hero Brings Ramones, and Nick Cave to Comic Stores in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- A Third Nameless City from Faith Erin Hicks in First: Second September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018