You’re in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan. You need a place to stay. Why not go to the Eden Hotel and stay in the Batman suite?
So you can enjoy the Bat-Telly…
The Bat bed…
The Bat… um… okay, I’m not exactly sure what the Bat-Mobile thing is meant to be.
And the Bat-bathroom. Okay, nothing particularly Bat here. So maybe this room will stay the same after the Bat-lawyers arrive.
The cost? $50 for… three hours.
It’s that kind of Bat Hotel.
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017
- Twenty-Three Uses For An Overshipped Marvel Comic - January 19, 2017