You’re in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan. You need a place to stay. Why not go to the Eden Hotel and stay in the Batman suite?
So you can enjoy the Bat-Telly…
The Bat bed…
The Bat… um… okay, I’m not exactly sure what the Bat-Mobile thing is meant to be.
And the Bat-bathroom. Okay, nothing particularly Bat here. So maybe this room will stay the same after the Bat-lawyers arrive.
The cost? $50 for… three hours.
It’s that kind of Bat Hotel.
- Lying in the Gutters, 21st January 2018 – Kindness Works, Allegedly - January 21, 2018
- It Looks like DC Comics Didn’t Tell Chris Sprouse About Tom Strong Appearing in The Terrifics Either - January 21, 2018
- Deathstroke Vs. Batman – New Series by Priest and Carlo Pagulayan From DC Comics for April - January 21, 2018
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018