You’re in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan. You need a place to stay. Why not go to the Eden Hotel and stay in the Batman suite?
So you can enjoy the Bat-Telly…
The Bat bed…
The Bat… um… okay, I’m not exactly sure what the Bat-Mobile thing is meant to be.
And the Bat-bathroom. Okay, nothing particularly Bat here. So maybe this room will stay the same after the Bat-lawyers arrive.
The cost? $50 for… three hours.
It’s that kind of Bat Hotel.
- The Aftermath of Universal FanCon’s “Postponement” - April 21, 2018
- Selling in a Showrooming World at Diamond Retailer Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, 21st April 2018 – When My Little Pony Beats Up Weapon H - April 21, 2018
- How Much Are Those Retailer Exclusive Action Comics #1000 Covers Selling For? - April 21, 2018
- Main Street Marketing on a Shoestring Budget at Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018