You’re in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan. You need a place to stay. Why not go to the Eden Hotel and stay in the Batman suite?
So you can enjoy the Bat-Telly…
The Bat bed…
The Bat… um… okay, I’m not exactly sure what the Bat-Mobile thing is meant to be.
And the Bat-bathroom. Okay, nothing particularly Bat here. So maybe this room will stay the same after the Bat-lawyers arrive.
The cost? $50 for… three hours.
It’s that kind of Bat Hotel.
- The Ten Biggest Toy And Statue Sales Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Keeping The Alien And Predator Shared Universe Going At San Diego Comic-Con - July 24, 2017
- Crunchyroll Panel At San Diego Comic-Con Launches Their Own Show – Crunchyroll Expo - July 24, 2017
- The Top Twenty Highest Sales Of Signed Cast Posters From San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017