If Nintendo’s Star Fox games (or Lylat Wars to us Brits) became a movie in the dry mode of Wes Anderson’s The Fantastic Mr. Fox then its trailer could be something like this. Well, like this with the funny jokes taken out.
By not being completely nailed down to 90º angles and rigid poses either exactly in parallel or perpendicular to the screen plane, several shots in this trailer fail as satire even as they offer something more alive and relatable and less alienating than the real Fantastic Mr. Fox.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014