Blitz was written by Nathan Parker, the screenwriter of Moon, directed by Elliott Lesser, whose Love is the Drug I have not seen, and stars Paddy Considine and Jason Statham. Between the four of them they’ve rounded up a whole heap of swears, smothered them in some dirty fighting and stuffed this Red Band trailer full.
IGN are calling this a “viral” trailer, which seems too much like an instruction to me. I really don’t feel comfortable to see that label forced onto videos at point of publication.
It’s obvious how the scrappin’ and cussin’ is meant to appeal to that supposedly all-important young male demographic – which makes the quick flash of a naked man in state of unexplained discomfort all the more surprising. Some clever, complicated psychological priming at work?
Probably not, eh?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014