I’ve just visited MySpace for the first time in about two and a half years. Why? To listen to the Chemical Brothers’ soundtrack for Joe Wright’s killer fairtytale thriller, Hanna.
There are seven tracks available to stream, of a total of 20 on the soundtrack album. If you’d rather wait until you can hear every track in sequence (but are still happy to first hear the soundtrack when isolated from the movie), the full album will be going on sale via iTunes this Tuesday.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014