WizardWatch: Here is WizardWorldDigital 1.2…
StripWatch: All black comic strip Brevity was not a printing error…
Under that black strip, in tiny letters, was this note: “Reprinted by permission of the Ad Reinhardt estate.” The note referenced an all-black painting by Reinhardt that hangs in New York’s Museum of Modern Art.
Marvel debut the Fearsome Four for the Fear Itself event.
Marvel seem to have seen DC’s Frankenstein’s Monster revival by Grant Morrison and friends and look like they want a bit of that action. And they’re calling him Frankenstein too. The Fearsome Four by Brandon Montclare and Ryan Bodenheim team the monster with She Hulk, Howard The Duck and Nighthawk to take on a Fear Itself enhanced Man Thing. Other contributory artists include Michael Kaluta, Simon Bisley and Henry Flint.
This is The Bleeding Cool ComicChron Robot speaking. I come for your women. But for now I merely collate comic-related bits and pieces online. One day I will rule. Until that day, read on.
As a volunteer, Pam is indefatigable and single minded in her drive to fulfill her mission. It’s made her an incredible asset to us at CBLDF, for whom she volunteers for when she isn’t whisking the likes of Neil Gaiman or Bruce Campbell to safety at Comic-Con. Actually, if you’ve been unlucky enough to get to a Neil Gaiman signing at the CBLDF booth after we’ve capped the line, but you were able to get a signature, she’s probably the one who made that happen.
Now we are happy to announce our first One-Shot called MONSTER & MADMAN: The Secret History of Jack the Ripper and Frankenstein’s Monster.
ASTRO CITY has a 1940s hero called the Lamplighter, and there’s an old Green Lantern villain of that name. But it’s not necessary to avoid every single name that’s ever been used anywhere, really.
“Communalism Explained! A Graphic Account” penned by Professor Ram Puniyani along with founder of World Comics India, Sharad Sharma, seeks to break the stereotypical image of the minority community prevalent in the majority community.
MGM has found its Robocop writer. The studio is hiring Josh Zetumer to script the reboot of the 1987 science fiction film about a cop brought back from death and drafted to become a remorseless and ruthless cyborg cop. That plan is subverted when suppressed memories of his past life come back to haunt him.
Christopher Corbould, 53, was charged after Conway Wickliffe, 41, died on the set of the Batman movie, The Dark Knight, in Longcross, in 2007.
- Full Image Comics September 2018 Solicitations – Launching Bully Wars, Man-Eaters, MCMLXXV, Burnouts, Cemetery Beach and OGNs Green Monk, HCHOM, Me The People and My Heroes Have Always Been Junkies - June 19, 2018
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Twist Was Not Marc Guggenheim’s Idea (SPOILERS) - June 19, 2018
- Exclusive: Gallery 13 Grab Stephen King’s The Dark Tower Graphic Novel Rights from Marvel - June 19, 2018
- Marvel, DC and Others Persuade Comic Stores to Put Spinner Racks in Other Businesses - June 19, 2018
- Chris Hastings and Salva Espin do Deadpool as James Bond For Digital-First Comic, Secret Agent Deadpool - June 19, 2018