There has been a fair deal of fuss concerning the second rescheduling of the Batwoman comic. Well, I’ve been told by a DC source that the book will now actually launch with issue #1 in the autumn.
This follows the lateness of The Dark Knight, Batman Europa and, to a lesser extent, Batman Inc. For the first two I’ve been told similar tales to JH Williams comments about Batwoman, that the books were scheduled to a timeline that surprised creators who told editorial that they couldn’t be kept to.
And while all editorial departments will suffer with issues of timeliness from… well, time to time, this does seem to be concentration of scheduling issues of top selling titles from one editorial group.
- Doctor Who and Assassin’s Creed With Titan at MCM London Comic Con - October 23, 2018
- Doctor Who Comes to BBC’s Children In Need Again - October 23, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 23rd October 2018 – Happy Birthday, Joe Illidge - October 23, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018