There has been a fair deal of fuss concerning the second rescheduling of the Batwoman comic. Well, I’ve been told by a DC source that the book will now actually launch with issue #1 in the autumn.
This follows the lateness of The Dark Knight, Batman Europa and, to a lesser extent, Batman Inc. For the first two I’ve been told similar tales to JH Williams comments about Batwoman, that the books were scheduled to a timeline that surprised creators who told editorial that they couldn’t be kept to.
And while all editorial departments will suffer with issues of timeliness from… well, time to time, this does seem to be concentration of scheduling issues of top selling titles from one editorial group.
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017