There has been a fair deal of fuss concerning the second rescheduling of the Batwoman comic. Well, I’ve been told by a DC source that the book will now actually launch with issue #1 in the autumn.
This follows the lateness of The Dark Knight, Batman Europa and, to a lesser extent, Batman Inc. For the first two I’ve been told similar tales to JH Williams comments about Batwoman, that the books were scheduled to a timeline that surprised creators who told editorial that they couldn’t be kept to.
And while all editorial departments will suffer with issues of timeliness from… well, time to time, this does seem to be concentration of scheduling issues of top selling titles from one editorial group.
- Preview of Marlon Bundo, John Oliver’s Response to VP Mike Spence - March 19, 2018
- DC Comics to Publish English Translation of Batman & the Justice League Manga - March 18, 2018
- Solicits for DC Ink and Zoom Titles Mera, Harley Quinn: Breaking Glass, and DC Super Hero Girls: Search for Atlantis - March 18, 2018
- Brian Michael Bendis’s Creator-Owned Comics to Cost Less from DC Than Marvel - March 18, 2018
- 8 More Absolute/Omnibus Books from DC Comics, from Flashpoint to Before Watchmen - March 18, 2018