There has been a fair deal of fuss concerning the second rescheduling of the Batwoman comic. Well, I’ve been told by a DC source that the book will now actually launch with issue #1 in the autumn.
This follows the lateness of The Dark Knight, Batman Europa and, to a lesser extent, Batman Inc. For the first two I’ve been told similar tales to JH Williams comments about Batwoman, that the books were scheduled to a timeline that surprised creators who told editorial that they couldn’t be kept to.
And while all editorial departments will suffer with issues of timeliness from… well, time to time, this does seem to be concentration of scheduling issues of top selling titles from one editorial group.
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017
- You’d Have Gotten An Exiles #125 With Marvel Legacy If It Wasn’t for Those Pesky Kids - July 25, 2017