There has been a fair deal of fuss concerning the second rescheduling of the Batwoman comic. Well, I’ve been told by a DC source that the book will now actually launch with issue #1 in the autumn.
This follows the lateness of The Dark Knight, Batman Europa and, to a lesser extent, Batman Inc. For the first two I’ve been told similar tales to JH Williams comments about Batwoman, that the books were scheduled to a timeline that surprised creators who told editorial that they couldn’t be kept to.
And while all editorial departments will suffer with issues of timeliness from… well, time to time, this does seem to be concentration of scheduling issues of top selling titles from one editorial group.
- Sharkey The Bounty Hunter, Spider-Gwen Bust on Next Week’s Previews Cover - November 21, 2018
- Nobody Is In Control #1 by Patrick Kindlon and Paul Tucker Launches in Black Mask February 2019 Solicits - November 21, 2018
- Three Simone Bianchi Pages From Mark Millar’s Sharkey The Bounty Hunter – He Really Looks Like Lemmy, Doesn’t He? - November 21, 2018
- Will Donny Cates Bring Back Karen Page to the Marvel Universe in Marvel Knights Twist? (#2 Spoilers) - November 21, 2018
- It’s New Comics Wednesday For the Marvel Universe in Sleepwalker #3 (Spoilers) - November 21, 2018