Can you get to Hotel Albuquerque in Albuquerque, New Mexico on Friday the 25th or Saturday the 26th?
And do you fancy being an Avenger? Fancy fightiong Krees and Skrulls in the upcoming Joss Whedon 3D movie Avengers from Marvel Studios?
From 12-4 on the Friday and 1-5 on the Sunday, local New Mexico residents will be cast in the upcoming movie – and they want to cast as many as they can. Turn up, basically, and you’re in the film. It’s a paid gig too, you just need to be over 18.
Be well groomed and well dressed. There will be no extra points for wearing an Avengers T-shirt four sizes too small for you from the eighties. You will need photo ID too.
For more meaty speaking roles, send headshots and resumes to:
Los Angeles and New York shooting
“The Avengers” Talent Submission
721 1/2 N. La Cienega Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90069
Jo Edna Boldin, CSA
505 Studio Works, LLC
3901 Georgia NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
- Who Let Tony Lee Help Run The London Film And Comic Con This Weekend? - July 26, 2017
- Jared Leto In Talks For Valiant’s Bloodshot Movie - July 26, 2017
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017