We’ve got a Sony Bloggie Cam to give you… if you can lead us to some aliens. Some crazy aliens.
Battle: Los Angeles is in cinemas from this Friday, March 11. In order to celebrate this, and to make it easier for bloggers everywhere to capture UFOs and upload them quickly to their sites – the better to be already debunked and lampooned before bedtime – we’re going to give a Sony Full HD Bloggie Cam to lucky blogger.
So, if you have a blog, or a tumblr, or you can make one, then the prize can be yours.
What you need to do is find or make a conspiracy-fueling photo or video of an alien or UFO sighting and then blog about it. Put the image or video up on your site, with a little bit of something-something you want to say about it (the more commentary the merrier, really) and then either share a link to your blog in the comments section of this article, or e-mail the link to me.
If nothing else, this is an open invitation for you to post links to your blog right here.
Make your post interesting, absurd, unexpected or amusing to be in with a better chance of currying our favour. It’s a good little camera, and it’s useful, and it’s certainly valuable.
Here’s the trailer for Battle: Los Angeles. Don’t just blog this video. That would be cheating (and not the kind of cheating we usually encourage).
Bleeding Cool will not be held responsible if your image or video of an invading alien inspires mass panic. Also, be a good entrant and read this, please:
Terms and conditions:
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Sony Pictures UK and Bleeding Cool do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents of, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Bleeding Cool. Bleeding Cool’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Bleeding Cool reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Bleeding Cool reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014