Roger Langridge has let loose a few unpublished pages he created for Boom! Studios when it was all loved up on Disney and The Muppet Show, and does seem to confirm that Boom! doesn;t have that license anymore. He writes;
As far as I understand it, the unpublished work I’ve done for Boom isn’t technically Disney’s until it’s published, and obviously Boom can’t publish it without a license. So it’s in a kind of limbo right now. In the best of all possible worlds, I’d like to think that Boom and Marvel can come to some kind of arrangement whereby Marvel can eventually release the work.
Roger Langridge’s work on The Muppet Show was one of the medium’s highlights of the last few years, and the knowledge that there is unpublished work is just cruel.
So to be even crueller, thanks to Roger, here’s a taste of it… from a four issue story called The Four Seasons.
- A New Name For Thought Bubble? - September 21, 2018
- Has DC Comics Got Nightwing Completely the Wrong Way Round? (Batman #55 Spoilers) - September 21, 2018
- Exclusive – Vinyl Titans for NYCC, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones and Twin Peaks - September 21, 2018
- Holy Batpenis – Batman: Damned #1 is now a $45 Book on eBay - September 21, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List, 21st September 2018 – So Something With Nightwing Happened This Week Too - September 21, 2018