Roger Langridge has let loose a few unpublished pages he created for Boom! Studios when it was all loved up on Disney and The Muppet Show, and does seem to confirm that Boom! doesn;t have that license anymore. He writes;
As far as I understand it, the unpublished work I’ve done for Boom isn’t technically Disney’s until it’s published, and obviously Boom can’t publish it without a license. So it’s in a kind of limbo right now. In the best of all possible worlds, I’d like to think that Boom and Marvel can come to some kind of arrangement whereby Marvel can eventually release the work.
Roger Langridge’s work on The Muppet Show was one of the medium’s highlights of the last few years, and the knowledge that there is unpublished work is just cruel.
So to be even crueller, thanks to Roger, here’s a taste of it… from a four issue story called The Four Seasons.
- What If… Netflix’s Iron Fist Was More Like a Buddhist Monk? - June 25, 2018
- The Trouble With Those 100 Page DC Comics From Walmart - June 25, 2018
- Nominations Announced For Mike Wieringo Comic Book Industry Awards 2018 - June 25, 2018
- Midtown’s Retailer Variants for Captain America #1 - June 25, 2018
- The End Of Hope… But the Beginning of Exclusive Retailer Variants for Star Wars #50 - June 25, 2018