Both US and UK edits of the new trailer for Pixar’s Cars 2 were released overnight. I saw the UK cut on the big screen before Winnie the Pooh on Sunday (I’m under embargo, sorry) and it looked as dazzling and polished as you’d expect.
There appears to be a Bond-style opening sequence with spy car Finn McMissile being revealed here, and I’d be very, very surprised if it wasn’t indeed the first scene of the film.
Michael Caine is providing the voice for McMissile, while Owen Wilson and Larry the Cable guy reprise their roles from Cars the First. All seem to be having a good deal of fun.
First up, here’s the longer, UK version:
To skip to the bit where you hear the Bond-style theme tune, then e-mail me to tell me who it is doing the vocals, you can use this link:
If you want the shorter American cut, here it is:
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014