Just to make Uncle Trent happy, I’m going to label this entire story as a SPOILER. So… go away. Go read about Wonder Woman’s hair or something.
Right. The 99.99% of you who are still here, you have nobody to blame but yourselves.
Last week, we heard that Trent Reznor was not only going to provide some music for Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, but that he’d also turn up in a little cameo.
Reznor has now taken to the Nine Inch Nails forum and offer some clarification (more like corroboration):
I am friends with Timur Bekmambetov. He’s an interesting and very talented director that caught my attention with his film Night Watch (check it out if you haven’t). He asked me if I was interested in scoring his new film he’s doing with Tim Burton entitled Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.
I was familiar with the book, read the script and it felt like an interesting challenge as a composer – very different from the Fincher films. While discussing the film with Timur he started gently pressing me to play a small role in the film. The idea was a cameo-esque role that would be kept under wraps and be a surprise around opening night.
I was considering this when I awoke a few days ago to the news I am now STARRING in ALVH (which is obviously not true). Fuck. We both apparently forgot the internet existed AND THERE ARE NO SURPRISES anymore.
So… do me a favor and act surprised, OK?
Now, I’m off to the bedroom to do some of my best surprised faces in front of the mirror.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014