Michael J. Basset’s Silent Hill sequel, which comes with the subtitle Revelations and the suffix “3D”, has started filming today. Prime time, then, to reveal the identity of the film’s stars.
Kit Harington, lately of A Game of Thrones and also the original stage production of War Horse, has been cast in a lead role, though as of yet, they’re not revealing what his part will be. Adelaide Clemens, formerly seen in Wolverine, as the role of Heather Mason.
Davis Films today issued this picture of Ms. Clemens:
And here’s Heather Mason as seen in the video game:
Similar haircut, at least.
At the moment, Sean Bean has not been confirmed to return, though Bloody Disgusting say that he’s negotiating a deal to appear. Seeing as the film is already rolling with Bean yet to ink a contract, I’d expect that he’ll only be making a cameo.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014