The last poster for Duncan Jones’ Source Code looked like that bit at the end of Brazil where all the paperwork rains down, just not as good. This one’s a bit more Through The Looking Glass.
See the tagline Change the Past, Save the Future? Doesn’t apply. This film is actually in the Twelve Monkeys school of “You can’t change the past.”
Thanks to Empire for the poster.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014