It’s been a pretty busy Monday on your 24 hour comic news channel. ECCC seems to have had its breakout year, C2E2 is just around the corner, and comic book season is here. This is what people read about most today:
Last night, as part of the Cubango samba school parade at Rio Carnival 2011, a number of models dressed up, if that’s the word, as Storm, Elektra, Wonder Woman, Spider-Woman and She Ra. And by “dressed” I mean “painted.
The studio was not too happy with Iron Man 2‘s “two men in iron suits fighting each other” approach (no mention made of Iron Man 1‘s “two men in iron suits fighting each other” storyline, though).
Oh Charlie Sheen, you keep delivering. Last week Axel Alonso tweeted asking if Deadpool should team up with Charlie Sheen. And Ben Christian and Cory Smith delivered. Then e-mailed Bleeding Cool.
In the introduction, Jim Shooter makes much of the incompetence of the licensing side when he was editor-in-chief of Marvel – and the editorial regime on his departure.
Due to a lack of clarity and initial title, this book has been heavily underordered compared with the main issues of Fear Itself to come.
- Universal Studios Presentation Live Blog at Cinemacon - April 25, 2018
- Another Take on The Hollywood Reporter Piece on Stan Lee’s Situation #StandByStan - April 10, 2018
- Why Do Russian Trolls Hate The Alienist? - April 4, 2018
- Is the Media Getting Suckered into Making Roseanne a Serious Post-Trump Presidential Candidate? - April 2, 2018
- Stan Lee v The Bloodsuckers - April 2, 2018