It’s been a pretty busy Monday on your 24 hour comic news channel. ECCC seems to have had its breakout year, C2E2 is just around the corner, and comic book season is here. This is what people read about most today:
Last night, as part of the Cubango samba school parade at Rio Carnival 2011, a number of models dressed up, if that’s the word, as Storm, Elektra, Wonder Woman, Spider-Woman and She Ra. And by “dressed” I mean “painted.
The studio was not too happy with Iron Man 2‘s “two men in iron suits fighting each other” approach (no mention made of Iron Man 1‘s “two men in iron suits fighting each other” storyline, though).
Oh Charlie Sheen, you keep delivering. Last week Axel Alonso tweeted asking if Deadpool should team up with Charlie Sheen. And Ben Christian and Cory Smith delivered. Then e-mailed Bleeding Cool.
In the introduction, Jim Shooter makes much of the incompetence of the licensing side when he was editor-in-chief of Marvel – and the editorial regime on his departure.
Due to a lack of clarity and initial title, this book has been heavily underordered compared with the main issues of Fear Itself to come.
- Super Weird Heroes v2.4: We Never Sleep - August 15, 2018
- Super Weird Heroes v2.3: Who Will Be The Man of Tomorrow? - August 13, 2018
- Super Weird Heroes v2.2: The Zookeeper of Berlin - August 10, 2018
- Super Weird Heroes v2.1: Gene Simmons, Steve Ditko, and Hand Gestures of Power - August 9, 2018
- Marvel Declassified 3: All Sorts of Subliminal Messages - July 26, 2018