Some of Stan Lee and Jack Kirby’s more esoteric creations look set to be headed for a silver screen incarnation as Marvel are said to be planning an Inhhumans movie for release some time after The Avengers. I’m not an expert on these characters, but I asked Rich and he made them sound like a scary alien royal family who behave a bit like Corinthians. They’re rather human looking for their name, too. Maybe they keep “extra bits” under their spandex.
Badass Digest are reporting on the potential film, citing Tracking Board sources. They give the following premise:
Aliens… were put on Earth as [a] sleeper cell… to eventually call back their race to take over the planet. Ultimately, the group of aliens fully assimilates and don’t want to cause war.
That’s not the comic Rich was telling me about.
No writers are set for the film, much less a director or cast. It might be some time before we learn any more about this project, if indeed we ever hear about it again.
Anyway. Here’s the reason I chose the headline I did:
A policeman saw a man walking down 5th Avenue with a penguin. He told the man he should take the penguin to the zoo.
“That’s Good idea”, the man replied.
The next day. The policeman saw the man again, again walking down 5th Avenue with the Penguin. “I thought I told you to take that penguin to the zoo?”
” I did,” the man replied, “and today I am taking him to the movies.”
Yep, a really old, weak joke. Good a reason as any, I suppose.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014