Nicholas Brendon at Emerald City Comic Con writing rather odd notes to his fans…
Okay, everyone’s back from Seattle and we are burning up our server space. As we speak, people are running around with new whirry spinny things like out of Joe 90 to cope with the massive traffic bursts we’ve been experiencing. So let’s see what’s been causing us to go “did I leave the oven on” this week?
Top Twenty Traffic Posts Of The Week
1. Les Femmes Fatales Cosplay Exhibition – Second week at number one, thank you StumbleUpon.
2. Google Celebrates Will Eisner’s 94th Birthday – and made us the number one google doodle link for about two hours. Thanks again.
20. Superheroines Of The Rio Carnival 2011 (NSFWUYWIBIG)
Ten You May Have Missed
8. Four New Character Banners From Winnie The Pooh Which We Can’t Review Due To An Embargo But Could Probably Get Away With Praising Here Because Who Would Come Looking For A Rave About A Hand-Drawn Animated Family Film In The Links Section Of Lying In The Gutters? Hopefully Not Disney, Because I’m Just Going To Go Ahead And Tell You That It’s A Real Charmer And While Being Very Low Key Is Still Warm, Witty And Engaging – And When It Was Finished, I Wanted More.
- Humberto Ramos Warping Marvel Characters Together for New Comic? #WhoGetsWarped - June 18, 2018
- Has Geoff Johns Remembered Justice League: Rise Of The Seven Seas? - June 18, 2018
- What You May Have Learned from the DC Comics Writers Summit - June 18, 2018
- Cover to X-Men Gold #31 Revealed – is it a Wedding Spoiler? - June 18, 2018
- Retailers Can Get a Hall of Justice Staff T-Shirt at San Diego Comic-Con - June 18, 2018