Nicholas Brendon at Emerald City Comic Con writing rather odd notes to his fans…
Okay, everyone’s back from Seattle and we are burning up our server space. As we speak, people are running around with new whirry spinny things like out of Joe 90 to cope with the massive traffic bursts we’ve been experiencing. So let’s see what’s been causing us to go “did I leave the oven on” this week?
Top Twenty Traffic Posts Of The Week
1. Les Femmes Fatales Cosplay Exhibition – Second week at number one, thank you StumbleUpon.
2. Google Celebrates Will Eisner’s 94th Birthday – and made us the number one google doodle link for about two hours. Thanks again.
20. Superheroines Of The Rio Carnival 2011 (NSFWUYWIBIG)
Ten You May Have Missed
8. Four New Character Banners From Winnie The Pooh Which We Can’t Review Due To An Embargo But Could Probably Get Away With Praising Here Because Who Would Come Looking For A Rave About A Hand-Drawn Animated Family Film In The Links Section Of Lying In The Gutters? Hopefully Not Disney, Because I’m Just Going To Go Ahead And Tell You That It’s A Real Charmer And While Being Very Low Key Is Still Warm, Witty And Engaging – And When It Was Finished, I Wanted More.
- Marvel Comics Finally Publishes Dazzler One-Shot as Dazzler: X-Song - March 19, 2018
- Steven Spielberg Introduces Ready Player One to London IMAX Audience (VIDEO) - March 19, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalog for May 2018 + Solicits – Preludes and Weddings - March 19, 2018
- Batman’s Plan for Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy in This Week’s Batman #43 - March 19, 2018
- Man, Everyone Gets to be Worthy These Days (Thanos #16 and #17 Spoilers) - March 19, 2018