Nicholas Brendon at Emerald City Comic Con writing rather odd notes to his fans…
Okay, everyone’s back from Seattle and we are burning up our server space. As we speak, people are running around with new whirry spinny things like out of Joe 90 to cope with the massive traffic bursts we’ve been experiencing. So let’s see what’s been causing us to go “did I leave the oven on” this week?
Top Twenty Traffic Posts Of The Week
1. Les Femmes Fatales Cosplay Exhibition – Second week at number one, thank you StumbleUpon.
2. Google Celebrates Will Eisner’s 94th Birthday – and made us the number one google doodle link for about two hours. Thanks again.
20. Superheroines Of The Rio Carnival 2011 (NSFWUYWIBIG)
Ten You May Have Missed
8. Four New Character Banners From Winnie The Pooh Which We Can’t Review Due To An Embargo But Could Probably Get Away With Praising Here Because Who Would Come Looking For A Rave About A Hand-Drawn Animated Family Film In The Links Section Of Lying In The Gutters? Hopefully Not Disney, Because I’m Just Going To Go Ahead And Tell You That It’s A Real Charmer And While Being Very Low Key Is Still Warm, Witty And Engaging – And When It Was Finished, I Wanted More.
- Titan Scorch Earth on Diablo Comic Book Listings - October 17, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels All Orders for Sandman: Overture Gallery Edition – For Now - October 17, 2018
- Tibalt Appears on Magic The Gathering: Chandra #3, Fandom Goes Wild - October 17, 2018
- Fortnite Parody Comic ‘Fartnite’ to be Published From Remy Eisu Mokhtar and Chris Crosby - October 17, 2018
- Sarah Kuhn and Alitha Martinez Return to Barbie Comics, in Papercutz January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018