Cat Run is apparently something of a chase caper, one in which Paz Vega plays “a sexy, high-end escort” who “holds the key evidence to a scandalous government cover-up” and needs the help of “two bumbling young detectives” because there’s “a ruthless assassin hired to silence her,” and it actually looks like it might offer some slightly-demented B-movie fun. I can’t have been the only person to get a, say, Judas Kiss vibe off of this trailer. Something a little bit crazy-headed like that, anyway.
You can see the trailer in HD at Apple.
Did you spot the typos? Here’s the on screen credit for D.L Hughley:
And for Alphonso McAuley:
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014