C’mon, you gotta give me this one? No?
And what is Schism? Why something that, according to this visual, sees Cyclops and Wolverine at odds.
Last month Bleeding Cool reported;
I’m told the members of the X-Men are planned split into two very distinct teams and books, each with a different moral outlook, aligning along the traditional Xavier/Magneto divide. Scott Summers, Cyclops, will lead the Xavier-minded team, while the Magneto-motivated will be led by… Wolverine!
Jason Aaron will be writing a four issue extra-sized mini about Wolverine’s X-Men, with a different celebrity comics artist on each issue. Marc Silvestri is down for one and McNiven is another.
And look for companion mini-series focused on the setup of Scott’s X-Men, potentially to be written by current Uncanny X-Men writer Kieron Gillen.
- Family Graves Launches from Source Point Press in September Solicits 2018 - June 22, 2018
- Eric Powell’s Spookhouse Goes Weekly in Albatross Funnybooks September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- DC’s $3.99 Comics to Move Back to 22 Page Stories - June 22, 2018
- Deadpool and the Technet Comes To Mr & Mrs X, in New Updated Solicitations - June 22, 2018
- Marvel Sends a Tonne of Comics to Second and Third Printings - June 22, 2018