Yeah, okay right now, I’m happy to be snuggled up at home with Zoolander on in the background. Because I could be in the middle of this, in Seattle, waiting to get into the Emerald City Comic Con.
Say I wonder if Phoenix Jones is in there somewhere? Little Bleeders don’t forget to keep us informed of how it all goes down, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017
- CBLDF Tackles New Hampshire Bill That Would Restrict Reading In Schools - January 16, 2017
- Russia Uses Comics To Target Migrants For Looking At Women, Eating On The Street Or Talking Loudly - January 16, 2017