Here’s a scan from the latest Entertainment Weekly that shows Neil Patrick Harris Rock Banding Out with the Smurfs.
There’s a Scottish Smurf, a bespectacled Smurf and… I’d say there’s a Smurf who pokes his tongue out, but it looks like they’re all poking their tongues out. I guess Bachelor Number 3 is just a blank, generic Smurf.
Did anybody else expect the Smurfs to be a fair bit smaller? Like, maybe, the size of the Smurf toys?
Why does that dog have a strange clock-looking-thing in its mouth?
Does NPH really have a magic eye picture on the wall there?
Now, enough of my questions. Go buy a copy of Entertainment Weekly and don’t blame me for this act of online piracy. No. I’m just… er… borrowing the scan from Coming Soon.
UPDATE: A Little Bleeder who probably wouldn’t want to be named and shamed has e-mailed to say that’s a Guitar Hero guitar, not a Rock Band one. I know they work with one another’s software, but, yes, maybe Entertainment Weekly have made a BAD and passed it on to me. FIENDS. If anybody would care to write to them and let them know, in the strongest possible language, they do have a Contact Form.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014