Frank Miller has a new Gucci Guilty ad out. With Chris Evans, Evan Rachel Wood and a soundtrack by Bat for Lashes. This time it’s Pour Homme. Which means it’s fer blerks and stuff. Blerks who liked Sin City.
Don’t know why but I can’t see Marv splashing this stuff on. Not with all those face cuts.
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017