Frank Miller has a new Gucci Guilty ad out. With Chris Evans, Evan Rachel Wood and a soundtrack by Bat for Lashes. This time it’s Pour Homme. Which means it’s fer blerks and stuff. Blerks who liked Sin City.
Don’t know why but I can’t see Marv splashing this stuff on. Not with all those face cuts.
- Is DC Comics Playing Editorial Musical Chairs? - December 10, 2017
- For Christmas, How About a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pizza Box for $55? - December 10, 2017
- A Few Shots of Cosplay from Tokyo Comic Con 2017 - December 10, 2017
- Modern Mythos with the Outstanding Jack Rabbit - December 10, 2017
- When You Awaken a Deceased ’60s Rock Star, You’ve Got to Rock - December 10, 2017