Frank Miller has a new Gucci Guilty ad out. With Chris Evans, Evan Rachel Wood and a soundtrack by Bat for Lashes. This time it’s Pour Homme. Which means it’s fer blerks and stuff. Blerks who liked Sin City.
Don’t know why but I can’t see Marv splashing this stuff on. Not with all those face cuts.
- Heubert Khan Michael Joins Scott McDaniel On The Return Of IT: The Secret World Of Modern Banking In September - June 26, 2017
- Fallen Suns – Van Jensen, Leila Del Duca And Neil Collyer’s New Comic, In September 2017’s Chapterhouse Solicits - June 26, 2017
- Ta-Nehisi Coates – The New Writer On Marvel Comics’ Captain America? - June 26, 2017
- Pepe The Frog Creator Matt Furie Named One Of The 25 Most Influential People On The Internet By Time Magazine - June 26, 2017
- Chip Kidd’s New Batman Project To Be Previewed In September’s CBLDF Defender - June 26, 2017