Frank Miller has a new Gucci Guilty ad out. With Chris Evans, Evan Rachel Wood and a soundtrack by Bat for Lashes. This time it’s Pour Homme. Which means it’s fer blerks and stuff. Blerks who liked Sin City.
Don’t know why but I can’t see Marv splashing this stuff on. Not with all those face cuts.
- Howard Chaykin Had To Change Another Cover ‘For Divided States Of Hysteria’ - August 17, 2017
- Who Is… Batman: The Dawnbreaker In ‘Dark Nights: Metal’? (SPOILERS) - August 17, 2017
- The Washington DC Comic Store That Wants A Liquor License - August 17, 2017
- Walking Dead, Star Wars And Metal Top Advance Reorders - August 17, 2017
- 13 DC Comics Covers For September From Rafael Albuquerque, Jill Thompson, Artgerm, Emanuela Lupacchino And More - August 17, 2017