Liz Hurley, star of Austin Powers, Bedazzled and wearer of *that* dress, is to star in the NBC TV pilot of Wonder Woman by David Kelley. She will play Veronica Cale, the pharmaceutical industrialist character created by Greg Rucka in the comic book to be a “Lex Luthor for Wonder Woman”.
In the draft script Bleeding Cool reviewed, Veronica is described thus;
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017