Liz Hurley, star of Austin Powers, Bedazzled and wearer of *that* dress, is to star in the NBC TV pilot of Wonder Woman by David Kelley. She will play Veronica Cale, the pharmaceutical industrialist character created by Greg Rucka in the comic book to be a “Lex Luthor for Wonder Woman”.
In the draft script Bleeding Cool reviewed, Veronica is described thus;
- The Look Of London Film And Comic-Con From The Upper Gallery - July 28, 2017
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017