Liz Hurley, star of Austin Powers, Bedazzled and wearer of *that* dress, is to star in the NBC TV pilot of Wonder Woman by David Kelley. She will play Veronica Cale, the pharmaceutical industrialist character created by Greg Rucka in the comic book to be a “Lex Luthor for Wonder Woman”.
In the draft script Bleeding Cool reviewed, Veronica is described thus;
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017