Governor John Kasich told the crowd gathered for the mayor’s state of the city the good news. And locations are already being scouted.
Wayne Hill of the Greater Cleveland Film Commission has been quoted calling this “the largest film ever shot in Ohio.”
Yeah, yeah, Cleveland, right now you’re celebrating. You won’t look so happy when the Hulk starts smashing up the Terminal Tower.
I do wish Harvey Pekar was still alive just so he could get all irascible about this.
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018
- Sitcomics Challenges Diamond with 64-Page $3.99 Comics – and a 20-Page Preview of Start-Up #1 - January 19, 2018