Governor John Kasich told the crowd gathered for the mayor’s state of the city the good news. And locations are already being scouted.
Wayne Hill of the Greater Cleveland Film Commission has been quoted calling this “the largest film ever shot in Ohio.”
Yeah, yeah, Cleveland, right now you’re celebrating. You won’t look so happy when the Hulk starts smashing up the Terminal Tower.
I do wish Harvey Pekar was still alive just so he could get all irascible about this.
- We Are All Monsters – A Cadaver’s Confession - January 22, 2017
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017