Governor John Kasich told the crowd gathered for the mayor’s state of the city the good news. And locations are already being scouted.
Wayne Hill of the Greater Cleveland Film Commission has been quoted calling this “the largest film ever shot in Ohio.”
Yeah, yeah, Cleveland, right now you’re celebrating. You won’t look so happy when the Hulk starts smashing up the Terminal Tower.
I do wish Harvey Pekar was still alive just so he could get all irascible about this.
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017