Governor John Kasich told the crowd gathered for the mayor’s state of the city the good news. And locations are already being scouted.
Wayne Hill of the Greater Cleveland Film Commission has been quoted calling this “the largest film ever shot in Ohio.”
Yeah, yeah, Cleveland, right now you’re celebrating. You won’t look so happy when the Hulk starts smashing up the Terminal Tower.
I do wish Harvey Pekar was still alive just so he could get all irascible about this.
- Duncan Fegredo And Laurence Campbell Launch BPRD: The Devil You Know, At Orbital Comics In London Tomorrow - July 25, 2017
- Nine Worlds Geekfest Of London Launches Over 200 Events In Three Days Of August - July 25, 2017
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017