Kevin Spacey sat down with some bloggers and journalists at a special screening of The Usual Suspects, and took their questions. Amongst his answers was a nice little bit of trivia regarding the upcoming Bond 23.
Here’s how Live For Films put it:
I asked him did he want to be the Bond villain in Bond 23 as Sam Mendes was directing it. Spacey would have loved to have played the part and looks as if he would have if it had not been for Richard III. Sam Mendes is also directing that, but Spacey goes on tour with the play while Mendes goes on to direct Bond. Neither Sam or Kevin were happy about it but nothing could be done.
So, there you go, Javier Bardem: neither Sam Mendes or Kevin Spacey is happy about you taking the villain role in Bond 23, no matter what they tell you. Now go cry on Penelope Cruz’s shoulder awhile.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014