According to the News Of The World, and I use that statement with all the baggae that brings with it, The Statesman is a real life superhero patrolling the streets of Birmingham in the West Midlands to prevent crime.
He fights drug dealers, drunks and helps out homeless people in trouble. And what’s more, his secret identity is one under much attacjk right now – he’s a banker.
No wonder he feels the need to do good.
Apparently his friends and girlfriend doesn’t know about his four-times-a-week patrols. But with that frame and that beard, well it’s a bit like Oliver Queen isn’t it? Who wouldn’t know?
The News Of The World states his accomplishments;
He helped three other superheores and Police Community Support Officers capture a drug dealer and managed to scare off burglars breaking into builder’s merchant.
Bloody hell, there’s more of him. Well, criminals are a cowardly and superstitious lot. But much of his time is spent fighting drunks. See, that’s what you don’t get enough of in superhero comics. Sozzled supervillains.
Say I wonder if he’ll be at the Birmingham Comic Expo thing?
- Jim Starlin And Alan Davis’s Thanos: The Infinity Siblings OGN Will Be First In A Trilogy - July 28, 2017
- Frazer Irving, London Film And Comic Con And Doctor Endless - July 28, 2017
- Brian Herbert Adapting Dune Into A Three Part “Faithful” Graphic Novel – With More To Come - July 28, 2017
- The Look Of London Film And Comic-Con From The Upper Gallery - July 28, 2017
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017