Where the mayor of Detroit feared to tread, Kickstarter has filled a gap.
Three days in to its funding drive to raise $50,000 to fund such a statue featuring the city’s most famous fictional lawman, Robocop, the complete sum has been received, with 37 days to go. In fact they have $5,000 spare.
Maybe they can buy him a top hat. To make him look all proper statue like.
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017