Where the mayor of Detroit feared to tread, Kickstarter has filled a gap.
Three days in to its funding drive to raise $50,000 to fund such a statue featuring the city’s most famous fictional lawman, Robocop, the complete sum has been received, with 37 days to go. In fact they have $5,000 spare.
Maybe they can buy him a top hat. To make him look all proper statue like.
- DC Comics To Publish Batman Lost And Hawkman Found One-Shots For Dark Nights: Metal - June 23, 2017
- Greg Pak Is Joined By Hit Artists TBD And TBD For Weapon X Not-A-Relaunch For Marvel Legacy - June 23, 2017
- Antarctic Press Publishes ‘President Pence’, And Other Solicits For September 2017 - June 23, 2017
- Feel The Force of A New Jedi’s Effect On Advance Reorders - June 23, 2017
- Donny Cates’ Next Debut Comic To Follow God Country, Redneck And Babyteeth, Reactor And Other September 2017 Solicits From Vault - June 23, 2017