Where the mayor of Detroit feared to tread, Kickstarter has filled a gap.
Three days in to its funding drive to raise $50,000 to fund such a statue featuring the city’s most famous fictional lawman, Robocop, the complete sum has been received, with 37 days to go. In fact they have $5,000 spare.
Maybe they can buy him a top hat. To make him look all proper statue like.
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017