Where the mayor of Detroit feared to tread, Kickstarter has filled a gap.
Three days in to its funding drive to raise $50,000 to fund such a statue featuring the city’s most famous fictional lawman, Robocop, the complete sum has been received, with 37 days to go. In fact they have $5,000 spare.
Maybe they can buy him a top hat. To make him look all proper statue like.
- Rick Veitch’s Maximortal Sequel In Stock At Amazon Right Now - October 19, 2017
- Udon Puts Gisèle Lagacé And David Lumsdon’s Ménage À 3 Into Print In February 2018 - October 19, 2017
- 25 DC Variant Covers By Grampa, Sienkiewicz, Hitch, Lee And More For November Including Metal #4 - October 19, 2017
- Mighty Thor #700, One Of 7 Marvel Legacy Comics Going To Second Print - October 19, 2017
- Will You Have A New Year’s Eve Party, Or Wait For An Avengers #675 Party? - October 19, 2017