Where the mayor of Detroit feared to tread, Kickstarter has filled a gap.
Three days in to its funding drive to raise $50,000 to fund such a statue featuring the city’s most famous fictional lawman, Robocop, the complete sum has been received, with 37 days to go. In fact they have $5,000 spare.
Maybe they can buy him a top hat. To make him look all proper statue like.
- What Happens In Batman #24 That Will Change Batman From #25 Onward? - May 29, 2017
- For Memorial Day, Sam Glanzman Remembers - May 29, 2017
- Update: What Comic Art Scammer Josh Hoopes Looks Like Today - May 29, 2017
- So… What Happens To Teen Titans In September? - May 29, 2017
- A Final 51 Shots Of Phoenix Comicon Cosplay From Sunday… - May 29, 2017