The Last Voyage of the Demeter is an movie currently seeking financing, planned to be directed by David Slade, and currently roaring round the trades.
It’s based on one segment of the Bram Stoker Dracula story, the ship that takes the count from Transylvania to Whitby, England. While torturing and murdering the crew. The script is written by Bragi Schut and produced by Phoenix Pictures, and centres on reports left in the captain’s log during the doomed journey. The Dracula character is described in a manner to the xenomorph in Alien.
Ben Kingsley and Noomi Rapace are attached, but Hollywood sources tell Bleeding Cool that the producers are currently in discussion with British actor Jude Law for a lead role. Whether that’s a crewman, or something… darker, we don’t yet know.
But Law does often look a tad pasty, doesn’t he?
- Major Misprint On Mighty Thor #700… Will Marvel Recall Copies? - October 17, 2017
- How DC Comics Is Opposing The Superman Jesus Trademark Of Stacey Lee - October 17, 2017
- Now Raina Telgemeier’s Drama Banned In An Entire Educational District In Texas - October 17, 2017
- Superwoman, The First DC Rebirth Title To Be Cancelled – Blue Beetle To Follow - October 17, 2017
- Plaid Klaus And Devmalya Pramanik Talk Void Trip, Paradiso, and Image Comics. - October 17, 2017