Okay, it’s true, Bleeding Cool can’t get enough of this walking double trademark violation. The flying effects especially, the fact that her powers seem to be that, and lifting fallen doors. And if you really can’t take anymore, the knowledge that the “Big Match” is coming up between Liverpool and Wigan. Enjoy. Is that the right word?
- Jim Lee And Tula Lotay’s Take On Warren Ellis And Jon Davis-Hunt’s The Wild Storm - January 20, 2017
- When Dark Knight Fan President Donald Trump Quoted Bane In His Inauguration Speech - January 20, 2017
- Jason Inman, The Face Of DC All Access, Has A New Comic Of His Own Now… - January 20, 2017
- Doctor Who Comics In April, From Titan Comics, Leads With A Ghost Spinoff From The Christmas Special - January 20, 2017
- Comic Folk React To… The Inauguration Of President Trump - January 20, 2017