Okay, it’s true, Bleeding Cool can’t get enough of this walking double trademark violation. The flying effects especially, the fact that her powers seem to be that, and lifting fallen doors. And if you really can’t take anymore, the knowledge that the “Big Match” is coming up between Liverpool and Wigan. Enjoy. Is that the right word?
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018