Okay, it’s true, Bleeding Cool can’t get enough of this walking double trademark violation. The flying effects especially, the fact that her powers seem to be that, and lifting fallen doors. And if you really can’t take anymore, the knowledge that the “Big Match” is coming up between Liverpool and Wigan. Enjoy. Is that the right word?
- Marvel Comics To Send Out Replacement Copies Of Darth Maul #5 - July 21, 2017
- Ch-Ch-Changes – From X-Men Blue To Batwoman - July 21, 2017
- The Cosplay, Stars And Parties Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 On A Thursday In 125 Pictures - July 21, 2017
- Nerdcore Thursday With MC Chris AKA MC PeePants From ATHF - July 21, 2017
- How Will 3D, VR, Streaming And Social Media Change Entertainment? Bigwigs Asked At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017