Okay, it’s true, Bleeding Cool can’t get enough of this walking double trademark violation. The flying effects especially, the fact that her powers seem to be that, and lifting fallen doors. And if you really can’t take anymore, the knowledge that the “Big Match” is coming up between Liverpool and Wigan. Enjoy. Is that the right word?
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017