Cleveland paper, The Plain Dealer reports that her daughter Laura Siegel Larson will be making funeral arrangements.
Joanne famously modelled for fellow Superman co-creator, Jerry Shuster, for the character of Lois Lane. It was through Joe that she met Jerry and they would marry years later, in 1948.
It was Joanna and her daughter Laura who would file copyright termination notice to DC Comics over the Superman and Superboy rights, eventually leading to the courts stating that the Siegel estate shared in copyright of the characters, though the amount of money due is currently in dispute as part of the court process.
Photo by Michael San Giacomo.
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017