Cleveland paper, The Plain Dealer reports that her daughter Laura Siegel Larson will be making funeral arrangements.
Joanne famously modelled for fellow Superman co-creator, Jerry Shuster, for the character of Lois Lane. It was through Joe that she met Jerry and they would marry years later, in 1948.
It was Joanna and her daughter Laura who would file copyright termination notice to DC Comics over the Superman and Superboy rights, eventually leading to the courts stating that the Siegel estate shared in copyright of the characters, though the amount of money due is currently in dispute as part of the court process.
Photo by Michael San Giacomo.
- Where To Get Your Copy Of RESIST!, The Anti-Trump, Pro-Female Comic Published For The Inauguration - January 17, 2017
- John Layman And Sam Kieth Create Eleanor & The Egret From AfterShock Comics - January 17, 2017
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017