From Cleveland, Ohio, the town in which students Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster created Superman, certain streets have been renamed to celebrate this.
Now an arrangement has been reached to use the Superman logo on the street names.
So here , thanks to the Siegel and Shuster Society, is the first shot of the intersection of Jerry Siegel Lane and Lois… Lane.
- Marvel Panel At Baltimore Comic-Con: “Many People Feel As Though Marvel Just Hadn’t Been Feeling Right” - September 23, 2017
- Dark Ark #1 By Cullen Bunn And Joe Doe Sells Out And Goes To Second Printing - September 23, 2017
- Frank Cho Has A New Fan Of His Wonder Woman Art - September 23, 2017
- Heroes & Villains Fan Fest New York 2017: Cosplay, Gotham, And Barrowman - September 23, 2017
- The AfterShock Table At Baltimore Comic-Con - September 23, 2017