Bleeding Cool ran a swipe file this morning on the Indonesian Supergirl TV movie that a) has nothing to do with DC Comics and b)has even less to do with Spider-Woman, whose costume the lead character is wearing.
Thankfully it appears to have aired now. And there is footage. And all we can say is Marvel, DC, don;t worry your legal people, I can’t see this thing having any success at all…
What? Seriously, what the hell is this?
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017